Winter is certainly upon us. This is a good time to do basic seasonal maintenance on your truck to get it ready for the cold weather. However, there are some trucks that are born more prepared for the frozen north than others. One new model that should fit the needs of Minnesota drivers is the new Ram North Edition. Unique 2019 Ram 1500 North Edition features will offer a better driving experience in many challenging conditions and boast distinctive good looks.
2019 Ram 1500 North Edition Features
There are many features of the 2019 Ram 1500 North Edition that offer even more cold-weather confidence. Whether inside or out, these features can help drivers get the job done in toasty comfort.
Snow Driving Advantages
- On/off-road severe snow service-rated Falken LT tires
- 4×4 transfer case with 4×4 Auto, 4×4 High and 4×4 Low settings
- Electric-locking rear axle
- One-inch factory lift
- Engine block heater
- Heated folding side mirrors
- Tow hooks
- Remote start
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- All-weather floor mats from Mopar
- 12-way powered driver seat with 4-way lumbar support
- Park Sense front and rear parking sensor warnings
Styling on the 2019 North Edition
In addition to all these practical feature, the 2019 Ram 1500 North Edition will also include visual cues like body-color bumpers, grille and rear fender; body-color mirrors and door handles; and 4×4 and Big Horn decals.
Where and when can I get the 2019 Ram 1500 North?
The 2019 Ram 1500 North Edition is currently available at U.S. Ram dealerships. This edition is based on the Big Horn trim, and is offered only in Crew Cab body styles, though short or long bed lengths are available. It can come equipped with the eTorque 3.6-liter Pentastar or the 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8. To learn more about the availability of this model in the Twin Cities area, contact a member of the Fury Ram Truck Center team today.