Each year, movers and shakers in the automotive business show up at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas to show off the coolest accessories and modified vehicles in their vehicle lineup. Many manufacturers also include some accessories that are pushing the envelope of what they can do with a vehicle, and Mopar and Ram are no exception. In this blog we wanted to look at the Mopar Ram 1500 concept trucks at SEMA 2018. The Mopar-modified Ram 1500 Rebel Concept and the Ram 1500 Big Horn “Low Down” Concept are sure to turn heads and make waves.
You May Like: Macho Power Wagon, ProMaster Pit Stop at SEMA 2016
Mopar Ram 1500 Concept Trucks at SEMA 2018
Mopar Rebel Concept
The Ram Rebel is already an icon of off-roading prowess, but the Mopar Ram 1500 Rebel Concept brings it to the next level. Based on the all-new 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel, and painted a “Rebel Smoke” gray color, it includes all standard Rebel capability, with added Mopar accessories, some of which are available for regular buyer and some of which are concepts in their own right. Some feature highlights include:
- 2-inch Mopar lift kit
- 18-inch cast-aluminum beadlock wheels trimmed in the “Rebel Smoke” exterior color.
- Grey Metallic skid plates and off-road running boards
- Mopar conceptual performance hood and “Ram Airflow” cold-air intake
- Ram Bar with five 5-inch LED lights (4,800 lumens each)
- Wireless charging and a concept pedal kit
Big Horn “Low Down”
The Ram 1500 Big Horn “Low Down” Concept comes loaded with the capability of the mid-level Big Horn trim and plenty of additional Mopar advantages. It is design to highlight a streamlined look that can be equally at home in the city or on the highway. Its “Brassphault” two-tone color palette looks bold and dangerous in all of the best ways, and the exterior accents are Gloss Black. See more features below:
- Gloss Black Mopar conceptual performance hood
- Two-tone exterior with a Brass Monkey stripe dividing Gloss Black and Billet Silver
- Prototype 2-inch lowering kit and 22-inch wheels in Gloss Black with Brass Monkey accents
- Mopar conceptual wheel flares and lower body in Billet Silver
- Gloss Black Mopar hard tonneau
- 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with the Ram Airflow cold-air intake system and 5-inch exhaust tips
These two concept cars will not be available in our new Ram 1500 inventory, but many of these accessories will be. If you would like to know more about new Ram accessories in the Twin Cities area contact a member of the Fury Ram Truck Center sales team today.